Search in the HOVON website
Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia working group
Objectives of the CLL Working group
- To draw up guidelines for diagnostic and treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (CLL)
- To initiate and implement (inter)national multicenter phase (I/)II and III clinical studies for CLL patients
- To further expand cooperation with international study groups including the Nordic Group, and the Polish, Czech and Israelean CLL Centres.
- Participation in the ERIC (European Research Initiative on CLL)
2. Composition of CLL Working group
Prof. Dr. M.H.J van Oers, (AMC, Amsterdam)
3. Guidelines for diagnosis and treatment
Guidelines for Diagnosis and Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (CLL) see by tab guidelines CLL.
return to top